Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm just a work in progress

Each day I realize more and more that I am truly a work in progress. Sometimes I look back and am overwhelmed by how God has grown me since I started walking with Him 7 years ago. Other days I can't believe how far I have to go. But truth is, I am really enjoying the journey. As I sense God actively teaching me new things, at times it is a struggle to let go and let Him guide me. But when I look back and see the changes, I am always grateful.
So, I am starting a blog for the first time because I am sensing a big change coming. God has been working something in me for years now and I feel it is about to launch. It is a lot to explain so I'll do that in future blogs. But if you'd like to take this journey with me, see where God is leading, witness my stumbles and my lessons, and see what He reveals and how He reveals it, I invite you to hop on, hold on, and participate in the dialogue! Let's see what He shows us -- together!

No comments: