Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Transition

I think that some of the times that require the most faith are times of transition. Existing in the in between, knowing where you have been but not where you are going, can be scary. It is also a time when I believe God is actively growing us. I am in such a time now and it is hard! Driving into work this morning I became aware of these lyrics as they filled my car:


Whatever You’re doing inside of me

It feels like chaos, but I believe …

You’re up to something bigger than me

Larger than life, something heavenly

It was like God speaking directly to me. It felt as if I could have written this myself.
What are you up to God? I’m so excited to see how this all turns out, but the waiting gets so tough sometimes. But I know your plans are bigger than me. And I trust your perfect timing.

If the song connects with you, it is by Sanctus Real. Check them out: http://sanctusreal.com/

2 comments:

To him said...

Kaylee, I love that song too! It does sound like it's the perfect song for your journey right now! I am so excited for you! I pray God will continue to hold you close while we wait for whatever this heavenly next phase is.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I've seen the work you have been doing for the past few years and how NO DOUBT that bigger things are coming your way through this work. Love you!